Online Classes -> How It Works
When you purchase a Project Class
- Each Project Class is a self-contained set of instructions and videos that guides you through all the steps necessary to create a complete project (mini albums, home décor, my art pieces, scrapbook page designs, etc).
- To purchase a class, you need to log in or create a new account here on rondapalazzari.com, then pay for your class through PayPal.
- Once your checkout is complete you will receive access to the class page through two methods:
- First, you can return directly from PayPal to your My Account page here to click the download link for a small file. This small file contains a link to the class page and your personal password.
- The second method will be via email. You will receive an email within 24 hours with this same link and password file. Once you have that file, simply click the button that takes you to the class page and enter your password.
- On the class page you will find a link to download a .pdf of the instructions for the project. There are one or more companion videos with each class that you can view on this page, plus any additional information I feel will be helpful for the class members.
- I’ll usually include a list of the general supplies I used and links to where I like to buy mine.
- There is also a comments section for you to leave questions. I’ll get back to member’s questions on these pages as regularly as I can.
- You will have access to the classroom forever so you can always come back and view the video(s), re-download your instructions if you need to, or view other user’s comments & answers all from the comfort of your home.
When you purchase a Technique Class
- The checkout process and access to the Technique Class pages is the same as for the Project Classes above.
- The format of any given Technique Class may change, so make sure to check the description of the class carefully. It may be one video, or a .pdf file, or a course of videos delivered here on the website over a series of weeks. I will use whatever format for the course I feel delivers the most amount of information and the best value to you. Like the Project Classes, the Technique Class pages have related tips, links to products that are used during the technique, and a comments section for feedback.
When you purchase a Series Workshop
- The checkout process and access to the Series Workshop pages is the same as for the Project Classes above.
- Since the Series Workshops are delivered over the course of weeks or months, you will receive email notifications when new content is available here on the class pages. On the main page, there will be links to each week’s or month’s sessions.